|WEEKLY SPELLING REQUIREMENTS
1. Your spelling grade will be based on your weekly effort made toward learning the words of the week.
2. You must complete a spelling assignment on Tuesday and Thursday nights for homework. A complete list of possible assignments is listed below.
***** Once a word has been a spelling word, it should not be spelled wrong on any assignment you turn in to Ms. Matz.
Spelling Assignment Choices
|SPELLING ASSIGNMENT CHOICES:
1. Write all the words in both ABC and ZYX order.
2. Write each spelling word 3 times each.
3. Color code each spelling word.
4. Word pyramids for 20 spelling words.
5. Create a crossword puzzle using 20 spelling words.
6. Create a word search, and highlight all spelling words in the puzzle.
7. Write 20 words in an individual sentence.
8. Write a story using 20 of your spelling words.
9. Make up a tongue twister using all of your spelling words.
10. Write a synonym and/or antonym for all spelling words.
11. Use letters from a magazine or the newspaper to construct 15 of your spelling words.
12. Make acrostic poems with 15 of your spelling words.
* Try to complete all spelling activities in the month, before you repeat any activity.