Destination Math and Reading are highly interactive, with full animation and audio support for each lesson in every unit. The math lessons capture and hold the student's interest by demonstrating how mathematical issues arise out of real-life situations. The reading lessons include a careful sequencing of reading and writing development so that each new skill builds upon prior learning.
About Destination Math:
- Destination Math's presentation of mathematics within each course takes full advantage of the dynamic and interactive capabilities of the Web.
- Destination Math addresses number concepts and skills, operations with numbers, geometry, data analysis, and algebraic thinking.
- Destination Math's print activities provide additional practice opportunities for students.
About Destination Reading:
- Destination Reading provides a wide assortment of age-appropriate fiction and non-fiction text genres.
- Destination Reading was rated "tops" by the Florida Center for Reading Research for the comprehensive way it addresses phonemic awareness, phonics, vocabulary development, fluency, and comprehension.
- Destination Reading offers a wealth of activities, songs, and word games that keep children motivated, on-task, and eager to return to the program each day.
- Destination Reading is appropriate for K-12 beginning and intermediate level LEP students.
Your computer may need additional software such as Flash Player (available for free from the Resources button on the login screen. Click on Technical Support > Plugins). You must turn off pop-up blockers on your browser or change pop-up blocker settings to allow the site.
For students in grades K-8, their Username is their student login ID and their password is the last 8 digits of their student number.
If you have any questions concerning the use of Destination Success at home, please contact the school at 588-3580.